support for half and full duplex speeds, the switch allows
your network to run at 10Mbps, 20Mbps, 100Mbps
and an incredible 200Mbps!
The 8-Port Workgroup Switch is designed to meet the
needs of small business and home networks. We also
offer an 8-port rack mountable switch that is great for
enterprise and medium-sized business use.
When you are ready to upgrade your Ethernet network, Linksys EtherFast
Switches offer you cost-effective solutions that complement your migration
strategy. EtherFast Switches eliminate bottlenecks and bandwidth constraints,
optimizing network performance while protecting your investment in your existing
infrastructure. By migrating your entire network to Fast Ethernet with EtherFast
Switches, you will have the power to double your network's performance with full
duplex speed up to 200Mbps.
The EtherFast 10/100 Switches pack a full suite of error detection and correction
features for reliable communication every time. Auto-partitioning, data collision
control, preamble regeneration and incoming frame retiming ensures that not a
single bit is lost, even during the heaviest moments of network activity. Built to last,
these switches are optimized to deliver high- end video, multimedia and other
speed-intensive applications at blistering speeds.
Linksys offers the most competitive pricing in the industry, while continuing to
develop award-winning, strong-perform- ing, quality network hardware.
The EtherFast 10/100 Switches boast dual-speed RJ-45 ports with 100Mbs of
dedicated bandwidth. This speed boosts the performance of your network when
working with demading applications such as multimedia, graphics, or video.
- 8-Port 10/100 Dual-Speed Per-Port
- Perfect for Optimizing 10BaseT and 100BaseTX Hardware on the Same Network
- Reach Speeds of Up To 200Mbps in Full Duplex Operation
- Eliminate Bandwidth Constraints and Clear Up Bottlenecks
- NWAY Technology Detects Cabling Type, Speed, and Duplex Operation
- Advanced Store-and-Forward Packet Switching
- Auto-Partitioning Protects PCs from Downed Network Lines
- Preamble Regeneration and Incoming Frame Retiming
- VLSI Components for Reliability
- Free Technical Support on the Phone and on the Web
- Five Year Limited Warranty
- Model No.: EZXS88W
- Standard: IEEE 802.3 and 802.3u
- Topology: Star
- Protocol: CSMA/CD
- Speed: 100Mbps & 10Mbps
- Ports: 8 ports and a shared Uplink port
- LEDs: Power & Collision, Link/Activity, Full Duplex, and 100 Per Port
- Power: External AC Adapter, Input: 100-240VAC 50-60Hz, Output: 5VDC, 3-6A
- Certification: FCC Class B & CE
- Cabling: Category 5 UTP/STP
- Dimension: 11"x6.25"x2.1"
- Weight: 1lb 15oz