(Manufacturer # TI83PLUS )
- Electronically upgradable.
- Applications will be available from TI and other leading developers.
- 8-line by 16-character display.
- Advanced functions accessed through pull-down display menus.
- Real and complex numbers calculated to 14-digit accuracy and displayed with 10 digits plus a 2-digit exponent.
- Graphs 10 rectangular functions, 6 parametric expressions, 6 polar expressions, and 3 recursively-defined sequences.
- Up to 10 graphing functions defined, saved, graphed, and analyzed at one time.
- Sequence graphing mode shows time series plot, cobweb/ stair-step plot, and phase plots.
- User-defined list names. Lists store up to 999 elements.
- 14 interactive zoom features.
- Function evaluation table shows numeric evaluation of functions in table format.
- Interactive analysis of function values, roots, maximums, minimums, integrals, and derivatives.
- 7 different graph styles for differentiating the look of each graph drawn.
- Horizontal and vertical split- screen options.
- Matrix operations including inverse, determinant, transpose, augment, reduced row echelon form, and elementary row operations. Convert matrices to lists and vice-versa.
- List-based one- and two-variable statistical analysis, including logistic, sinusoidal, median-median, linear, logarithmic, exponential, power, quadratic polynomial, cubic polynomial, and quadratic polynomial regression models.
- 3 statistical plot definitions for scatter plots, xy-line plots, histograms, regular and modified box-and-whisker plots, and normal probability plots.
- Advanced statistics features including 9 hypothesis testing functions, 6 confidence interval functions, and one-way analysis of variance.
- Supplemental activity books available.
- 15 probability distribution functions including Normal, Student-t, Chi-square, Binomial, and Poisson.
- Business functions including Time-Value-of-Money (TVM), cash flows, and amortization. Full screen interactive editor for solving TVM problems.
- Interactive equation solver editor for solving for different variables in an equation.
- Alphabetical CATALOG of all calculator operations in one menu.
- Programming capability with the number of programs limited only by available memory.
- 24K bytes of available RAM, 160K bytes of user data archive as storage and application space.
- Link with another TI-83 Plus or TI-83. Receive lists L1-L6 from TI-82.
- Unit-to-unit link cable included.
- Overhead projectable unit available (same LCD as the TI-82/TI-83).
- TI-GRAPH LINK accessory allows information to be transferred to a computer and printed or stored on disk.
- Compatible with Calculator-Based Laboratory (CBL2) and Calculator-Based Ranger (CBR) systems to allow analysis of real-world data.
- Powered by 4 AAA batteries with a lithium battery backup to protect RAM memory during main battery change.
- Impact-resistant slide case.
- Guidebook included.