(Manufacturer # TW100-S4W1CA )
The TW100-S4W1CA also functions as a firewall for your PC, protecting your computer from hackers. It allows up to 253 users to access the Internet using a single ISP account. By sharing just one TW100-S4W1CA, one IP address, and one Cable/xDSL modem, dozens of network users can surf the Internet simultaneously. TRENDnet's Cable/DSL Modem Internet Station is a feature-rich product that provides cost-effective functionality and an easy configuration.
- Four 10/100Mbps Auto-negotiation Switch ports for flexible network connectivity Allows 253 users to access Internet at the same time
- Supports Internet applications such as Web browser, ICQ, FTP, Telnet, e-mail, PING, etc. DHCP server allocates up to 253 client IP addresses
- DHCP client to request a global IP address from ISP
- Static routing to neighbor router and Intranet servers
- Flash memory for firmware upgrade
- MDI-X/MDI-II conversion buttons for one local port and Internet Port
- Supports most operating systems such as Windows 95/98/NT/2000, Unix, and Mac Natural firewall keeps hackers out
- Supports PPPoE
- 5 Year Warranty
With the built-in four 10/100Mbps Switch ports, you can integrate this device to any Ethernet/Fast Ethernet Network..
Cost-Effectiveness: Saves router costs and on-line charges.
Security: Added firewall protection keeps hackers out.
Performance: Experience the high speed Internet access while reducing network traffic.
- Protocols: IP, NAT, ARP, ICMP, DHCP
- Management: Direct serial cable connection through Console port, Telnet, and a GUI program for Windows 95/98/NT/2000 through network
- Local Port: Four 10/100Mbps ports for connecting to workstations, hubs, or switches. Global Port: RJ-45 10Mbps connection to an external cable/xDSL modem (MDI-X/MDI-II)
- Console Port: DB-9 female connector for configuration and firmware upgrade
- LEDs: Power/Errr, Local Link, (port 1~4) Internet Link
- Input Power: 5V DC @ 2.4A
- Dimensions: 160 x 104 x 26 mm (6.3 x 4.1 x 1 inches)
- Weight: 218 g (7.7 oz.)
- Operating: 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
- Storage: -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- Humidity: 0 % to 90 % non-condensing Certifications: FCC, CE, VCCI