- Huge stereo sound from a pint-sized package
- Impervious to cell phone interference
- Bi-amplified design virtually eliminates distortion
- Works with any iPod or iPhone with a 30-pin connector
- iPod shuffle and other devices connect via auxiliary input
- Instant wake functionality when using your iPod's alarm clock feature
- Quickly recharges the iPod iPod touch or iPhone
- Includes IR remote power adapter and power cord
- Built from 2009, part number 1009098
The original iGroove SXT introduced in 2007 turned a lot of heads with its sleek style and performance prowess. This latest version takes that success to a whole new level without costing a penny more. It sounds better than ever and accommodates all of the new iPod and iPhone models.
The iGroove SXT remains a true stereo sound system that employs dual long-throw 2.5-inch woofers in a ported enclosure and dual A?-inch horn-loaded tweeters. Klipsch is the only company in the iPod speaker category to utilize horn technology a design that delivers lifelike sound as well as produces more output using less energy.
And unlike before, the iGroove SXT iPod speaker system is now bi-amplified which means each driver is individually amplified a feature that virtually eliminates distortion and significantly improves sonic performance. We’ve also re-tuned the bass ports on the sides of the system to remove any “port noise.”
It charges any iPod with a 30-pin connector while the shuffle and other digital devices connect via a rear auxiliary input. We’ve added a 1000mA rapid charge circuit to the system so you can quickly recharge your iPod iPod touch or iPhone. An S-video output lets you watch videos on external monitors.
Available in a black finish with a silver trim and black cloth grille the iGroove SXT iPod speaker system comes with an IR remote, power adapter, and power cord.