This wickedly inventive guide shows you how to program and build a variety of projects with the Arduino microcontroller development system. Covering Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms, 30 Arduino Projects for the Evil Genius
gets you up to speed with the simplified C programming you need to know--no prior programming experience necessary.
Using easy-to-find components and equipment, this do-it-yourself book explains how to attach an Arduino board to your computer, program it, and connect electronics to it to create fiendishly fun projects. The only limit is your imagination!
30 Arduino Projects for the Evil Genius:
Build these and other devious devices:
- Features step-by-step instructions and helpful illustrations
- Provides full schematic and construction details for every project
- Covers the scientific principles behind the projects
- Removes the frustration factor--all required parts are listed along with sources
- Morse code translator
- High-powered strobe light
- Seasonal affective disorder light
- LED dice
- Keypad security code
- Pulse rate monitor
- USB temperature logger
- Light harp
- LCD thermostat
- Computer-controlled fan
- Servo-controlled laser
- Lie detector
- Magnetic door lock
- Infrared remote
Each fun, inexpensive Evil Genius project includes a detailed list of materials, sources for parts, schematics, and lots of clear, well-illustrated instructions for easy assembly. The larger workbook-style layout and convenient two-column format make following the step-by-step instructions a breeze.
Make Great Stuff!