• Free text messaging over Wi-Fi
• Front and back cameras for HD
• FaceTime video calling2
• iOS 5 with over 200 new features
• Game Center with more than 60
• App Store with more than 500,000
apps, including over 100,000 games and entertainment titles3
• iTunes Store with millions of
songs, movies, and TV shows
• iCloud, which wirelessly pushes
your content to all your devices4
• Rich HTML email
• Safari web browser
• Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless
• Activation and setup over Wi-Fi
• Nike+ support built in
• Apple Earphones
Wi-Fi Internet access is
required for some features; broadband recommended; fees may apply.
Some features, applications, and services are not available in all
areas. Application availability and pricing are subject to change.
1 1GB = 1
billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
2 Requires a
FaceTime-enabled Mac with an Internet connection or a
FaceTime-enabled iOS device with a Wi-Fi connection. Not available in
3 App count
refers to the total number of apps worldwide.
requires iOS 5 on iPhone 3GS or later, iPod touch (3rd and 4th
generation), iPad, or iPad 2; a Mac computer with OS X Lion; or a PC
Windows Vista or Windows
7. Some features require a Wi-Fi connection. Some features are not
available in all countries. Access to some services is limited to 10