CSiA Center Channel Speakers easily carry the 50+% of center channel info delivered in multi-channel sources; their upside-down aim-able cabinets give you the ultimate in placement flexibility and sound-tailoring for your high performance home theater system.
Acoustically inert 3/4" MDF cabinets, finished in Cherry wood or Black Oak veneers. Turn them upside-down to aim them "up" when your placement requires them to be below your TV or video screen (it's a Polk innovation we pioneered back in the 90s!).
- Dynamic Balance polymer composite drivers for smooth wide-range response with low distortion.
- 1" silk dome Dynamic Balance tweeter features a neodymium magnet for clear, detailed highs; heat-sinked for superior heat dissipation, power handling and reliability.
- Butyl rubber surrounds for high performance durability.
- Acoustically inert stamped driver baskets.
- Floating anti-diffraction grilles minimize grille diffraction for spacious, 3-dimensional imaging.
- Magnetic shielding for safe placement near video sources.
Mylar bypass capacitors in the crossovers extend high frequency response and improve detail and transparency.
- Gold-plated 5-way binding post inputsA (with wide holes for large-gauge bare wire connections) for the most secure connections and the most versatile wiring applications.
- Timbre-matched to fit into any Polk Audio home theater or multi-channel music system for a more realistic, more seamless surround sound environment.