(Manufacturer # 00TDE519CC01 )
TurboCAD Designer offers all the professional features you demand from a 2D CAD application at a great price
Easy To Learn And Use
Regardless of your skill level, you can get productive immediately using the setup wizard, interactive tutorials, and context-sensitive help. Simply customize your menu settings to beginner, intermediate and advanced mode in a familiar Windows style interface to get results fast.
Complete 2D Drafting & Detailing
No matter the situation, you?ve got the right tool for the job. Quickly access hundreds of drawing, modifying, dimensioning and annotation tools. Use with snaps and drawing aids to speed design.
CAD & Graphics Compatibility
TurboCAD Designer makes it easy to import exiting designs, or share your work with others. Import and Export AutoCAD DWG/DXF files (now compatible through AutoCAD 2012), save to PDF and more! Over 20 of the most popular industry-standard file formats are supported.
Proven CAD Solution for Over 20 Years
TurboCAD is a name you can trust. Year over year, it?s the industry?s most versatile and consumer friendly CAD application, with over 2 million
Minimum System Requirements:
- Pentium IV Processor
- Microsoft® Windows XP, Microsoft® Vista, Windows 7
- 300 MB of free hard disk space depending on accessory applications installed, 64 MB of swap space
- Super VGA (1024 x768) display
- High Color (16 bit) graphics card
- CD-ROM drive
- Adobe Reader v6 or higher. Recommended v7 or higher.
Recommended System Requirements:
- 2 GHz Processor, 2 GB RAM
- 3D Graphics accelerator card
- Wheel mouse
- Internet connection
- Microsoft ® Internet Explorer™ required for Internet registration
- Macromedia ® Flash™ plug-in required for on-line tutorials