(Manufacturer # SWPRO-761CAM-US )
See more with the PRO-761 Ultimate Super Wide Angle Dome Camera from Swann. The super wide 75 degree viewing angle will allow you to see up to 50% more than a conventional security camera, ideal for large areas such as shops, offices, garages, yards, parking lots and more. You'll also see clearer thanks to the ultra high quality 700 TVL Sony "Effio" CCD lens and powerful day vision which can see in low light conditions with 0.1 Lux.
Control more with the PRO-761's On Screen Display (OSD) and built in software to customize your cameras settings for a truly professional surveillance solution. Download the OSD manual from the 'downloads' section below or at www.swann.com/osdpro.The PRO-761 is also weathproof with a IP67 rating and is cased in a vandal resistant aluminum housing.
Everything you need is included in the pack including 60ft 18m BNC cable for connecting to a DVR and power, BNC to RCA connector for connecting to a TV, power adapter, user guide, deterrent security stickers and more. When combined with a Swann DVR you'll be able to record, store, and remotely view footage online for total peace of mind. Best of all, the "plug & play" installation makes set-up incredibly simple, indoors and out.
The PRO-761 Ultimate Super Wide Angle Dome Camera from Swann. It's advanced Security made easy.
- See more with high resolution 700 TV lines color 1/3" Sony 'Effio' video & wide dynamic range for clear images in any light
- Use the On-Screen Display (OSD) controller & built-in software to customize the camera settings for professional quality video surveillance
- Easily mount to walls with heavy duty, vandal-resistant aluminum construction & IP-67 weatherproof rating for all conditions
- Fight back against crime by deterring intruders, safeguarding loved ones & protecting your property
- Plug into a DVR for recording or your TV's video-in socket for immediate surveillance
- Perfect for wide angle viewing of large rooms, hallways, lobbies, reception areas, warehouses, showrooms, garages, parking lots, etc.