• Frys.com #7215123
  • Manufacturer: DELORME
  • UPC #019916004682
  • Model #AG-008449-201
  • Give your smartphone an inferiority complex.

    While your average smartphone is great in places where people drink lattes (the 10% of the world that has cell phone coverage), with inReach you’re connected everywhere. Whether you’re crossing Antarctica or the Sahara, you’ll have reliable coverage on the other 90% of the earth a?" with the world’s only truly global network. Simply install the free DeLorme Earthmate app, and transform your smartphone or tablet into a two-way text-messaging global communications device and a GPS viewer (with the latest terrain and road details).



    Share this:

    Share on Google+

    Detailed Description
    (Manufacturer # AG-008449-201 )


    Wireless Pairing

    • Connect wirelessly via Bluetooth


    • Compose email or SMS address on the fly, or select from your phone contacts
    • Compose and send messages up to 160 characters
    • View incoming messages
    • Post to Facebook, Twitter, or your own shared map

    Interactive SOS

    • Describe your situation in detail to improve emergency response
    • Stay in touch for mutual status updates on your situation
    • Automatic location tracking

    Follow Me/Find Me Tracking and Location

    • User-selected tracking interval (10 minutes to 4 hours)
    • GPS position accuracy to within 5 meters
    • View tracking breadcrumbs online


    • Navigate with confidence using DeLorme Topo North America maps, DeLorme Digital Atlas of the Earth maps or NOAA Charts
    • Unlike streaming maps, your downloaded maps remain available even when outside of cellular coverage
    • Free app for smartphone users at iTunes.com or Googleplay.com enables free map downloads

    In Stock, Same Day Shipping
    This product is in stock in our warehouse. You have a choice of Ground Service, 2nd Day Air, or Overnight Delivery for domestic orders.