SEE MORE FOR YOUR MONEY
Thanks to our exclusive HD-ID™ target tracking technology, you’ll see enhanced separation and definition of images on echo 100’s fast refreshing, 4" grayscale display. The single-beam (200 kHz) transmitter with 100 W (RMS) of sonar power lets you scan to depths of up to 600 ft (182.88 m) — ample for most freshwater lakes.
SAVE VALUABLE SPACE
echo 100’s compact design makes it the perfect companion for small craft. Plus, its quick-release tilt mount and versatile transom-mount transducer are included in the box to make installation a snap.
- Garmin HD-ID™ technology
- Compact design for smaller boats
- 100 watts (RMS) transmit power
- Depths to 600 ft (182.88 m) in fresh water
- Beam width to 60 degrees
- 4" (10.16 cm), 8-level FSTN grayscale display
- Tilt/swivel mount, transducer, trolling motor clamp and transom mount