Here are the steps to brewing your own pour-over coffee
- Fold the seams of the Melitta filter and place in Melitta cone pour-over brewer. Put pour-over on top of the mug.
- Scoop in finely ground coffee. The fresher the coffee the better.
- Start with fresh, cool water. Heat the water to just below a boil.
- Pour the water in a swirling motion to fully saturate the grounds and create agitation for optimal extraction. The slower the water is poured, the bolder and more developed the cup will be.
- Enjoy your handcrafted cup of coffee!