- Currency Converter
- All prices at Frys.com are quoted in U.S. dollars. We provide a currency converter at the botom of the shopping cart page to help our international customers estimate the cost of an item or order in their own currency. Because exchange rates can vary, the converter provides an approximate conversion only. The final cost of your transaction may change depending on the fluctuation of the currencies involved.
The converter allows you to select your currency by scrolling down the list provided and clicking on the name of the currency. Next, enter the U.S. dollar amount to be converted in the "Convert amount" box provided. Click on the "Submit" button and the converter will display the conversion information.
- Export Restrictions
- All Apple, Compaq Presario, Hewlett-Packard, IBM i Series, Nintendo and 3Com Palm products are not available
for export from the United States. Restrictions are normally lifted for refurbished products. Most products are available for shipment to Canada. For your convenience, all export restrictions will also be noted on the Product Information page of each product.
All non-U.S. users of the Net have to follow U.S. export control restrictions.
Basically, you cannot buy products that contain DES data and/or file encryption
or otherwise restricted technology. Because so many people visit the Outpost,
if you are a non-U.S. Net user we expect you to comply with the U.S. State
Department laws regarding software.
- International Shipping
- Through FedEx, we quickly ship international orders just about anywhere in the world for very reasonable rates. For more information about international shipping, see Shipping Information in the Help section.
- Product Support
- Please note that Frys.com does not sell non-U.S. versions of most of the products listed. In fact, some vendors do not provide technical support on products shipped outside North America.
Unless otherwise noted, our video imaging products only support NTSC signals, and products are only equipped with North American voltage (110v).
Some products shipped overseas may not be upgradable.
- Payment Considerations
- Frys.com cannot accept checks from non-U.S. banks for under $100.00 (U.S. dollars). Wire transfers are available, but subject to a $20.00 bank fee. All prices quoted are in U.S. dollars and payment must be made in U.S. funds. To assist our international customers, we provide a currency converter to estimate the cost of an item in a variety of currencies.
- Most manufacturers will not honor warranties for items shipped overseas or to Canada.
- Rebates are provided by the manufacturer unless otherwise noted and are always one-per-household. For your convenience, we include the necessary rebate forms in the merchandise packaging. In most cases you may download the rebate form from the product description page. You will need a printer and postage. Within 30-days from your purchase date, you MUST send the rebate form along with the UPC code from the box directly to the manufacturer to receive the refund. Please be sure to check the expiration date of the rebate. Most rebates are only available in the United States and Canada unless otherwise specified.
If you do not receive the rebate coupon with your order or are unable to download the rebate form from the product description page, please click here to e-mail Customer Service or email our rebate team from the product description page. If you prefer to contact us by phone please call Customer Service at 1-408-350-1484 or +1-800-856-9800.