The Pelican™ 1600 Case is one of the larger cases that does not come with wheels and pull handle. Think of it as the toughest/largest briefcase you'll see. It's a popular case in the large Pelican™ Cases category and can be a great solution for larger gear/valuables that are a little lighter so you won't need the wheels to move it around.
This case is NATO codified and tested to MIL C-4150J (Military Standard), IP-67 (Ingress Protection) and ATA (Air Transportation Association).
- Watertight, crush proof, and dust proof
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- O-ring seal
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- 2 level Pick 'N' Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
- Personalized nameplate service available