- 60-mile range outdoor HDTV antenna
- From the makers of The Original Paper-Thin HDTV Antenna
- Patented amplified outdoor / attic TV antenna Amplified with CleanPeak" filter technology: most sophisticated amplifier on the market that removes unwanted RF signals while boosting the ones you want
- Award-winning patented design and performance
- 100% free TV in HD - networks like ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, PBS, The CW, Univision, and more
- Multi-directional: No "pointing" needed
- Slim design Based on technology developed for US Military
- Easy to install - simply plug in, scan for channels, and enjoy free TV
Outdoor / Attic HDTV Antenna, Reimagined
From the makers of The Original Paper-Thin HDTV Antenna, Mohu Sky 60 offers a unique and compact design unlike any other rooftop or attic antenna on the market. Weighing only 3 lbs., Sky 60 is a lightweight yet powerful and durable antenna solution.
Amplified with CleanPeakTM RF Filter Technology
Mohu Sky comes with an amplifier that can be powered via USB or power cube delivering 15dB of gain for optimal performance. The amplifier also includes CleanPeak" RF filtering technology, which removes interference from cellular and FM signals in the area.
Rooftop Antenna Mounting Kit Included
Everything you need to get your Sky HDTV antenna up and running is included in the box: mounting kit with all necessary hardware, a 30 foot detachable coaxial cable, and amplifier. Thanks to the flexibility of the detachable coaxial cable, you can swap out the included cable for a cable of a different length to best suit your needs. We recommend a maximum of 50 feet to avoid signal degradation.
Grounding Your Sky 60 Antenna
When installing your Sky 60 HDTV antenna on your rooftop or outdoors, it is recommended that you follow National and/or Local Electrical codes to properly ground your antenna. This will reduce the chances of your antenna or mast being struck by lightning. Please consult National Electrical Code, Article 810, or contact a local electrician for details and/or assistance.