| Philmore
click image to see larger view

Philmore 1000-Watt Japan to USA or USA to Japan Step UP/Step Down Transformer

Frys#: 8070364 Model: STJ1000
Price Match Request
Special Price
Coming Soon
open box starting at $17,990.99

Overall Customer Rating

Japan's standard voltage is 100VAC, and appliances made for use in the US will not operate there or vise versa, unless you have a travel converter.

How do you use one? It's easy; just set a switch to "USE IN USA" when in the United States or set it to "USE IN JAPAN" when in that country. Then, just plug your appliance(s) into the converter; just like home.

  • 1000-Watt Transformer
  • 110V AC to 100V AC or 100V AC to 110V AC
  • Heavy Duty Transformer for safety and reliability
  • ON/OFF switch with indicator light
  • Universal output receptacles (will accept European 2 round pin plug, North American 2 flat pin and 3 prong plug)

  • Built-in (non-detachable) power cord with strain relief
  • Fused Protection
  • Safety polarized input switch (100V AC, 200V AC, 220V AC and 240V AC)
  • Non slip rubber feet

    "WARNING! This device is an autotransformer. Primary and secondary winding are NOT isolated from each other. USE WITH CARE: AVOID USE IN WET AREAS or on bare earth or concrete floors."

  • Detailed Description
    (Manufacturer # STJ1000 )
    Watts 1000  Watts
    Brand Philmore
    Condition New
    UPC 038975489117
    User Information
     Back to Top