- Microwaving has Evolved: Unlike traditional microwaves that rely on pulse-on, pulse-off cooking at lower temperatures, patented Inverter Technology generates a steady stream of power at all temperature settings. The result? Consistent, evenly prepared food - edges to center - across a wider range of cooking techniques. This delivery of microwave energy allows delicate foods to simmer without overcooking, so foods have the look and taste you expect, without the wait. Most important, everyone enjoys delicious food that's easier and faster to prepare, and better retains its color, texture and nutrients.
1250 Watt high power enables quicker cooking times in a full-size 1.6 cubic feet interior. The precision touch-button control panel and four-digit green display provide a sleek, high-end look and a practically effortless cooking experience. And nine preset menu options for everyday meals, side dishes, vegetables and more maximize everyday cooking convenience. Choose between stylish white or black door and exterior countertop models. Each is designed to complement any décor and provide a minimal footprint on countertops.
- Better Cooking with Inverter Technology: Patented Inverter Technology delivers a seamless stream of cooking power even at low settings. With the continuous, linear output of Inverter, not only will your food be easily and quickly prepared, you can confidently cook, and even poach, braise and steam foods to perfection. Just as important, the essential vitamins and nutrients you expect in all your meals will be retained.
- Great Cooking, No Guesswork: With one-touch sensor cook and reheat, Panasonic takes the guesswork out of creating great meals by automatically setting power levels and adjusting cooking, defrosting and reheating times. The sensor measures the amount of steam naturally produced during cooking and signals the oven's advanced microprocessor to automatically calculate the remaining cooking time at any power level for optimum results.
- Sensor Inverter Turbo Defrost: The microwave oven is also designed with Turbo Defrost to help prepare food more efficiently than any Panasonic microwave before it. This advanced feature utilizes a microwave sequencing system based on Inverter's continuous-power delivery method to thaw foods more evenly and quickly.
- Sleek Controls: A sleek, touch-button control panel and four-digit display provide a high-end look. And nine preset menu options provide automatic convenience for hot cereals and omelets, frozen after-school snacks, vegetables, frozen entrees, pasta, potatoes and more. Controls and sensors automatically set power levels, monitor and cooking time and when done, keep foods warm until ready to serve.
- Keep Warm Feature: Keeps foods like vegetables, soups, hors d'oeuvres, gravies, sauces and desserts warm and delicious in the oven until they're ready to serve. The microwave delivers a pulsing, automatic stream of low microwave power to maintain constant temperature levels in foods without overcooking.
- More Conveniences: More everyday advantages include a quick-minute timer that lets you set cooking and reheating times in single-minute intervals, or add another minute when needed. And a handy delay start feature and bright, time-of-day clock and versatile timer provide additional convenience. For safety, a child safety lock is also included to keep young hands from operating the oven.
- Maximum Interior, Minimal Footprint: The smart, compact design of the Inverter power unit devotes less space to electronics and controls and far more interior capacity. These smaller, more efficient energy and control units are also up to eight pounds lighter than conventional microwave components. All of which adds up to less weight and a minimal exterior footprint when placed on a counter.
- Interactive Menu Screen: A helpful Menu Action Screen scrolls step-by-step cooking instructions for a full range of appetizers, main courses, side dishes, soups, sauces, casseroles, desserts and more across the display in your choice of English, Spanish or French. It's almost like having a professional chef to assist you in the kitchen.