- Microwaving has Evolved: When it comes to everything you expect in a microwave, nothing compares with the defrosting, cooking and reheating capability of the new Cyclonic Wave. At every temperature level, Cyclonic Wave circulates heat in precision, ultra-efficient 3D waves for easier, more versatile food preparation, even with denser, more complex food textures.
This exceptional microwave also includes patented Inverter Technology.™ Unlike traditional microwaves that rely on pulse-on, pulse-off power at lower temperatures Inverter Technology delivers a constant stream of cooking power at every temperature. The result? More evenly cooked meals - edges to centers - every time.
Put together, Cyclonic Wave with Inverter Technology provides the fastest, most efficient way to enjoy perfectly prepared snacks, sides and meals across a wider range of cooking techniques, while also maintaining more of the natural nutrients and flavor you want. It's the ultimate combination in advanced microwave cooking today. And only Panasonic has it.
- Taste the Wave : Cook, reheat, defrost evenly and completely with Cyclonic Wave. Cyclonic Wave circulates heat in ultra-efficient 3D waves for precise defrosting and reheating. For cooking, it delivers more versatile options for a greater variety of techniques. And more delicious results with perfectly cooked edges and fully heated centers at all temperature levels.
- Discover Low: Patented Inverter Technology delivers a seamless stream of cooking power even at low settings, so not only will your food be easily and quickly prepared, you can confidently cook, and even poach, braise and steam foods to perfection. Just as important, the essential vitamins and nutrients you expect in your meals will be retained. Together, Cyclonic Wave with Inverter Technology makes cooking quicker, more efficient and flavorful. Everything you expect from the leader in advanced microwave technology.
- Great Cooking, No Guesswork: With Genius Sensor Cook/Reheat, Panasonic takes the guesswork out of creating great meals by automatically setting power levels and adjusting cooking or defrosting time. The Genius sensor does the thinking for you, measuring the amount of steam produced during cooking and signaling the oven's microprocessor to precisely calculate the remaining cooking time at any power level.
- Sensor Inverter Turbo Defrost™: The Genius microwave with Turbo Defrost helps prepare food more efficiently than any Panasonic microwave before it. This advanced feature utilizes a microwave sequencing system based on Inverter's continuous-power delivery method to thaw foods more quickly and evenly, while also protecting and preserving flavor, texture and nutrients. With Turbo Defrost, there are no frozen centers or overcooked edges. And no other microwave brand can match it.
- Elegant Controls: This 1250W high-power microwave represents the ultimate in microwave cooking today. Intelligent, intuitive controls provide 14 preset menu options for everyday meals and snacks, plus the manual controls you need for more adventurous menus. Controls and sensors automatically set power levels, monitor and adjust cooking time and when done, keep foods warm until ready to serve.
- Added Conveniences: More everyday advantages include a large 16.5-inch diameter glass turntable and a timer that lets you set cooking and reheating times in 30-second intervals. A handy delay start feature, bright, time-of-day clock and versatile timer provide even more conveniences. A child safety lock is also provided to keep young hands from operating the oven.
- Interactive Menu Screen: A helpful Menu Action Screen scrolls step-by-step cooking instructions for a full range of appetizers, main courses, side dishes, soups, sauces, casseroles, desserts and more across the display in your choice of English, Spanish or French. It's almost like having a professional chef to assist you in the kitchen.
- Maximum Interior, Minimal Footprint: The smarter, more compact transformer and capacitor that comprise the Inverter power unit occupy less interior space than other brands to provide a larger space for cooking. These smaller, more efficient units are also up to 8 pounds lighter than conventional microwave components. All of which adds up to less weight overall and a minimal exterior footprint when placed on a counter.
- Built-In Trim Kits: If you prefer your microwave built in to a new or existing wall or cabinet, Panasonic offers optional stainless-steel trim kits created specifically for the built-in model and size you choose. Precision manufactured to enhance the look and fit of your microwave, and the décor of your kitchen, this stylish trim kit will keep its quality and beauty for years to come.